Monday, April 18, 2011

Blue or Pink...

All I can say is God is truly amazing and there is no question that he is watching over my little family.
right before leaving my appointment today, my husband calls and tells me the most reassuring news that the ship's underway was cancelled this week and he was on his way home to go with me to my ultrasound appointment.  This means, I didn't have to take my daughter to the babysitter and that they could both be with me to find out who the new addition to our family is going to be.
How amazing is it that this would happen to us when it always seems like me and my husband have the worst luck ever!  I am beyond thankful for how well this day went for us and to top it off.....We are having a BOY!!!
I feel like my family is complete, I have a beautiful one year old girl and now soon a handsome little boy.
I am so blessed. 
Lord, you never seize to amaze me.


Love...all the way from San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment