Monday, January 30, 2012

its finally almost february!! weight loss cont...

I am so freakin excited that is finally going to be february!!! I've waited 7 long months...im so done with this deployment!!!!
I'm ready for my family to be together again AND for the first time, i want my husband and our son to meet! I already have so many plans for this month. i'm going to get a total make over...i need it...LOL
hair, spray tan (cause you know...real tanning is AWFUL for you!!!) new outfit...seriously the works. its been nearly two years since my husband has seen me all dolled up like i used to be.
pregnancy...is not a good look for me...
although the end result of pregnancy is amazing...thank goodness i dont ever have to do it again...


Im excited to have date nights again. and a night to our selves for once. its going to be so nice to just reconnect and remember why we fell in love so many years ago... OH YES!! February 14, 2005 is the day we started dating....no, that was NOT planned to date on valentines day but it did turn out well didnt it? we'll just have to celebrate our anniversary a little late this year. he doesnt knwo this yet, but i booked us a couples massage. i figured he'll need to relax after all the hard work he's been doing.


what did you do for your first date when your husband came back from deployment??




Weigh in

Okay so to recap in case you havent read my last post on my journey through weightloss...
and if you want to read it click here

before pregnancy, i was 148lbs. after having my son in August 2011 i weighed 211lbs.ridiculous...
in my last post the beginning of january i had lost 41 lbs. 
TODAY...i weighed myself and lost exactly, 7 more pounds!!! only 18 more to go before i reach my goal! im so excited. ive even fit into pants i bought a year ago before i was pregnant again. im hoping to lose a little more before my husband comes home. my next weigh in will be the day before he comes home. ill post a picture of my new hair, tan and body woohoo!!!!! GO ME!!
i hope this helps some others with their own weight loss. you CAN do this!!
keep going...


No comments:

Post a Comment