Monday, February 20, 2012

Homecoming/weigh in!!!!!

got my GTL on this week! or should i say GTHL? gym, tan, hair, laundry!!
Hubby is coming home this week, so i got my hair done, spray tan, gym and my new outfit for when i pick him up. im so excited its ridiculous. im nervous too. kinda like when we first started dating. i would be nervous but excited to see him.
this may be the longest time we have been without eachother...
My mother in law and i also finished our homecoming sign. NO glitter this time though...Spencer asked me to lay off the glitter...rude...

I'm really excited for our dates we have while he's home. we are going to a hot springs resort in Denver and getting a couples massage that morning. im sure he'll want to see a movie and go shopping too. knowing my husband, he loves that shit. lol
his flight arrives int he middle of the day so im sure it'll be a huge tear fest at DIA lol. he will finally meet his 6 month old son for the first time and see his almost 2 year old daughter. when he left cheyenne was 15 months and i was 9 months pregnant.

which by the way, i hope he recognizes me...the last two years i've literally been pregnant.  thank goodness thats over with.
at my last weigh in, i had lost 7lbs from my previous post. if you want to read my weight loss journey,click here.
i also said that i would post a picture right before my husband came home. i have lost about 5 more lbs since my last weigh in but i stillw ant to lose about 15 more to reach my goal.  okay...so i keep adjusting the goal...but still i've reached my first goal and now im ready to acheive the second by losing 15 more k!





 
TODAY


BTW, for the last month, i have not been taking CLA pills...just cause im lazy and dont want to go to GNC right now lol. but it is possible to lose weight without supplements.although i do like them for the boost of energy :]

i cant wait to see my husband!

will psot pictures of the homecoming and our mini vaca!


No comments:

Post a Comment