Sunday, November 13, 2011

CHRISTMAS CARE PACKAGE!!!

YES! It's that time again :] care package time!
my mother-in-law and i are pretty awesome at putting the most ridiculous items in my husbands care packages. REMEBER, you're trying to make them smile, laugh and not think about how much they miss home! My husband loves ridiculous items at stores, for instance, the extremely larger pencils and pens that are like...two feet long! stupid stuff like that...so my favorite places to find these stupid things are Bed Bath and Beyond, Wal-greens, and Target.
Seriously, i just go to the $1 value items that are usually by the checkout and just find hilarious things. and he loves them.
i just finished my Christmas package.  I went to a craft fair with my husbands grandma and mom a couple weekends ago and found a marshmellow gun made of PBC pipes. if you know my husband and his friends...they make all sorts of crap out of PBC pipe! so he will love this.
Anyway, i got alittle carried away witht he glitter...its pretty much an explosion of glitter...i hope he gets embarrassed :]
i hope you like it and i hope this gives others ideas when making care packages.
BE CREATIVE!!

Christmas Package!!

Yes that is a candy cane shot glass :]

all finished and wrapped :]
i also sent him a "peanuts" themed tree and made these ornaments to put on it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment