Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Half way there :]

I've never felt like ive accomplished so much until now. 
My highschool sweetheart became the man of my dreams, we've overcome seperation thanks to military duty...bootcamp...underways...
we've sacrificed birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and a birth...we have two beautiful children and YES after almost 4 months...we have finally hit our halfway mark of this deployment!!!!
But wait it doesnt end there, im almost done with school, ive lost 34lbs since having my son 2 months ago and just recently i started my own cute little buisness making military support items.  I honestly dont understand how i make the time for all of this, but i can say that this all makes me happy...minus the fact that my husband can't be with us right now.
This all keeps me busy and keeps my mind off of this deployment.
Thinking about everything that i am doing makes me feel so accomplished...i overcame some of the hardest obstacles a military wife can go through.I DID IT...I DID!
i am so thankful for the strength god has blessed me with to able to do all of this.
GOD IS GOOD and i will NEVER doubt him.
Here's to the last half of this deployment!

BTW, here are some pictures my friend took for us to send to spencer :]
you can check her out at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vega-Photography/138363209598842


Fall Pictures For Daddy









These were all taken in Manitou, Colorado.
It is beautiful there :]
check out Vega Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment